Another freebie blog?

Yeppers, another one. Why will this one be different? Because we are slightly naughty, a little morbid and love dark humor. We swear, fly, and will run you over to get to cake. We like nice stuff and love to shop. We spend lots of time hunting mania boards, lucky chairs, group gifties and freebies to be had across the grid. This blog reserves the right to blog about whatever we wish, the good, the bad and the exceptional. We do not need sponsors and although we appreciate your gifties, we will not show favoritism by taking items to review. We have to be able to share freebies with all our groupies. So join us in our hunting...
Join our in world group Josie and the Pussycats. Just starting. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cheetoh/48/69/24

Monday, October 24, 2011

Ok, so as usual my silence is me being super busy out here in SL. It sure is every ones favorite time of year, Halloween...well if your reading my shit then it should be! Anyhow, I am sure having fun hunting my ass off for all the Halloween goodies. By now if you know where to find me inworld, you should have acquired quite a nice collection of Halloween stuffs. No, you say..tsk tsk, get your ass in gear! I’m lazy so your not getting much for pics but if you know me, you know the shits good..carry on!! Oh and by the way, I assume everything ends on the 31st

Get over to {Frick} temp store has witches hats with 5 skins and 2 outfits
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Saint%20Helene/15/35/276

7 Pumpkins hidden in this store with little ghostie in a purse and caged...also a male and female outfit hidden out in the fields.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Japan%20Fancy%20Island/25/44/22

Go here....   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/miel/117/120/26   Slap the subscribo...smile!

Get to stalking, the luckies that is here..   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Laka/60/97/1111  at InVision. she currently has 3 lucky boards set up, the one dead center contains her new Halloween Demon Skin and Shape stalk stalk stalk or better yet, join her group to get it now, but stay in the group. She’s been very generous to her stalkers during prior holiday seasons. The other two boards contain holiday skins, especially note the two for Halloween, one bruised and battered the other pretty with a cobweb around the eye. There are also 2 winter skins, one with nipped cheeks, the other a snowflake design. Check em out!

Don’t forget to stop by the spooky you event. Even my cheap ass didn’t mind opening up my purse to spend a few Lindens on the great stuffs to be found in the black cauldrons set up in each store. No item over 10L. And a showcase of some really cool shit!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/De%20Goya/24/36/22

Still bored? Go here  http://luckyboard.info/  Yes, it's in Japanese, no translator needed.. see something you like? click on the picture, you should now see two pictures of said object and 3 little squares LM TP HP I have no freaking clue a what a HP is but I TPed my ass all over the villages and found many hidden goodies and shit tons more luckies. I think you will be surprised at the quality of most of the items..go.. explore...go back a page to the main page and be sure to REFRESH often as the page continuously changes. Not sure what you find here after Halloween but I’m bookmarking.

Stop by Deviant Designs and join the group. The killer heels are too cute! If you don’t have a LM for this store in your inv you need to have your shoe card pulled.

I also have my feeble attempt at Halloween decos, feel free to take the tp to my first pick and a have some lag filled fun! But remember, it's damage enabled!

My 1L ride and surprise guest Kittycat!

CUPCAKE TREEE!!!!

I'd love to have you for dinner.

Ahh a nice bath to reflect on ones day...
I'm really not to good with children

But be warned, my bedroom may get a little wild!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?

 
Second Life Freeness Huntress © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |