Another freebie blog?

Yeppers, another one. Why will this one be different? Because we are slightly naughty, a little morbid and love dark humor. We swear, fly, and will run you over to get to cake. We like nice stuff and love to shop. We spend lots of time hunting mania boards, lucky chairs, group gifties and freebies to be had across the grid. This blog reserves the right to blog about whatever we wish, the good, the bad and the exceptional. We do not need sponsors and although we appreciate your gifties, we will not show favoritism by taking items to review. We have to be able to share freebies with all our groupies. So join us in our hunting...
Join our in world group Josie and the Pussycats. Just starting. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cheetoh/48/69/24

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dark Goodies

      Hey all. I’ve been busy hunting and I’ve found some cool gifties out there. Alli&Ali Designs is having  a Mardi Gras Hunt. Shop around at all of their store locations for mardi gras masks. They are large and not too difficult to find all 28 masks which are filled with hairs, a cool party hat and wearable mardi gras masks. There are also a gazillion MM boards around and I swear I have been receiving mania items for days if that is even possible. Here are some of the gifties.....



  

I had kinda blown off the party hat at first glance but when I discovered it blew out BATS , I was all for it.

Pick up the LM list for store locations here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bikini%20Beach/95/153/22


Speaking of Mardi Gras goodies, if you stop by La Boheme at The Wash you will score some great nails if you look for the hunt items. I love these prim nails and stop by this store often as they participate in many hunts and always have nice designs.  Although they are Valentine and Mardi Gras themed right now, you will be able to use them year round. Josephine has trouble with these nails because of her AO’s hand movements but they fit me great after I adjusted my hand size. If you don’t normally wear these prim nails be sure to read the NC that's in the package because you may have to adjust your hand size which is explained in that NC. After you find your cool new nails head out side to the cart sale which has nothing over 10L. Yes of course I found shoes!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20Wash/228/77/24

















Josephine is correct in my feelings for [InVision] Skins. Being a group member, I was offered 5 free items for a Christmas present...anything I wanted from Ai’s modest but unique collection of skins, eyes and lashes. I had already spent most of the the winter in her Winter Skin which had nipped cheeks and nose; very innocent looking!  Ai tends to put seasonal skins on her 3 lucky boards that change every 10 minutes. Currently there is a winter skin, valentine skin and Halloween skin on the boards. The skin I’m wearing in all these photos was one of my Christmas present gifties. I didn’t have to add anything to the face, such as  eye make up or lipstick and I think they are very pretty and feminine. My arm tattoos are separate from the skin.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Laka/71/102/1111





While your out and about stop by Bad Juju. I slapped the MM board there and won the  horns you see in my pictures.. Right now she has elf ears on the board. There are also a few lucky boards, riot vendor and Juju’s very original items tucked into whatever hunt she is currently participating in. Juju has great sales and frequent “mini hunts.” She very much caters to the darker side of Second Life without being dark or oppressive.  She’s very creative. I also won these boots while I was checking out the MM
board.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Darkover/230/174/34

Well off I go to find more goodies! ~  Andilynne




No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?

 
Second Life Freeness Huntress © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |