Another freebie blog?

Yeppers, another one. Why will this one be different? Because we are slightly naughty, a little morbid and love dark humor. We swear, fly, and will run you over to get to cake. We like nice stuff and love to shop. We spend lots of time hunting mania boards, lucky chairs, group gifties and freebies to be had across the grid. This blog reserves the right to blog about whatever we wish, the good, the bad and the exceptional. We do not need sponsors and although we appreciate your gifties, we will not show favoritism by taking items to review. We have to be able to share freebies with all our groupies. So join us in our hunting...
Join our in world group Josie and the Pussycats. Just starting. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cheetoh/48/69/24

Friday, January 28, 2011

No Stalkers yet, Oh wait...Do I count as One?

Well silly me...I assumed you start a blog and instant search engine access! WRONG!! No matter how many times I search for this site I'm not finding it when I search so that sucks. I found some cute stuff from the No Place Like Home Hunt and wanted to share them. Kinda discouraging really. Oh well…anyhow I guess I'll just roll with it until I get a few stalkers. I could use the practice posting pictures. Maybe something funny will happen in my hunting I can relay or I'll just build another house and post pics of the hunt stuff I use to furnish it...we will see. If anyone has some lucky chairs or mm boards that are particularly nice from original designers feel free to post them. We encourage "The Darker Side of Second Life" to respond but if you spam us we will have to feed you to the sharks. Any suggestions to "How the frigging hell to show up in search" would be greatly appreciated......stomps off to corner to sulk, grabs some cupcakes to cheer up. 

Josephine

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is on your mind?

 
Second Life Freeness Huntress © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |